- Full compliment double-row cylindrical roller bearings with ribs on inner and outer rings
- High dynamic and static radial load capacity fairly large moment load and some axial load can also be supported.
|Shielded type (E50)|
- Designed for rope pulleys. Sealed or shielded type with snap rings and surface coating
Ease of installation and high durability
- Shield type (E50 NR) and rubber seal type (E50 NRNT) are available.
RB48, RC48, RB49, RC49
|The fixation side (RB)||The freedom side
- Designed for general uses.
Easy handling because of non-separable full compliment roller bearing
- In case of two or more bearings on a shaft, RC type should be mounted on free side and RB type on fixed side.
- Places where heavy load is applied with low-speed rotation comparatively, such as rope pulleys, runing wheels, and winding-up drums of cranes