- To obtain predetermined preload clearance after attachment, initial internal clearance has setup. Preload adjustment during an assembly process is unnecessary.
- The type with a built-in seal has unnecessary seal fixation during an assembly process.
- Lightweight, compact and handling is easy.
|Generation||The 1st generation (1st)||The 2nd generation (2nd)|
|Outer ring rotation||Inside ring rotation|
|Features||Compared with two
|Compared with the 1st generation Bearings
- Special urea type grease minimizes anti-fretting problem.
- Strengthened seals restrict mud and dust intrusion.