Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Large radial load capacity.
- Suitable for high-speed applications. Low friction between rollers and flanges.
Double - row Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Larger load capacity than single-row cylindrical roller bearings.
- Used for machine tool spindles etc.
- A single-row Tapered roller bearing can support a combined radial and axial load.
- Used as a combination or a double-row.
Double-row Tapered Roller Bearings
- Two single-row cups end one double cone; one double cup and two single-row cones.
Excel-series Spherical Roller Bearings
- The spherical raceway of outer rings are manufactured and assembled focusing to the center of bearings. Barrel type rollers and cages are assembled with inner rings.
- NACHI Spherical Roller Bearings are suitable for high axial , impulse and heavy load applications such as paper manufacturing, rolling and other large size machineries.