Single Direction Thrust Ball Bearings
- Thrust ball bearings are designed to handle axial loads only.
- Thrust ball bearings consist of ball, retainer and both shaft and housing washers which contain grooves for the ball.
- The double Direction Thrust ball bearings can support bi-directional loads.
- The bearings with spherical housing washer can prevent static misalignment.
Double-Direction Thrust Ball Bearings
- Carrying axial loads in both directions.
- This Bearing consists of 3 kinds of grooved washer bearing rings, 2 kinds of cage and ball assembly.
- Aligning seat washers with an aligning surface radius are also available for ease of design and mounting against a flat housing shoulder.
Double-Direction Thrust Angular Contact Ball Bearings TAD series
- Double-direction Thrust Bearing used in machine tool spindle. High contact angles carry high axial loads.